Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Autor used the journal authoring template (see Author Guidelines). The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word.
- Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points. They are clear to read and original only. Reproduced objects have to be complemented by written authorization of original author resp. rights owner.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.